Many of the documents and forms you may need can be found on this page for your convenience.

New to water service with Carroll County Water Authority?  Download our Utility Service Policies.

For homes without an existing water service, please complete the New Service Tap Application. You may return the application by mail, fax, hand delivery, or email. The mailing address and fax number are listed at the top of the Tap Application; the email address is If you fax or email, please contact a customer service representative the next business day to ensure that your application has been received.  If you have just purchased the property, please include a copy of your recorded Warranty Deed. New service tap applications must be reviewed by the appropriate departments to verify availability of water infrastructure at the property.

Save time, money, and paper with our Go Green eBilling and Bank Draft services. You may also wish to help families in our community by enrolling in the Round Up program.

Fishing Permit Application for the Snake Creek Reservoir is available for download.

Please review the Snake Creek Reservoir Regulations for information regarding Permits, Buffers and Setbacks, Restrictions on Use of Reservoir, Regulations for Use of Reservoir by Owners of Certain Property Adjacent to Authority-Owned Property, Restrictions on Access, and Violation and Punishment of Non-Permitted User on Authority Property.


556 Old Bremen Road
Carrollton, GA 30117

PO Box 739
Carrollton, GA 30112

770.832.1277 (Phone)

770.830.8853 (Fax)

Email Us